Friday, February 19, 2010

Catch up time.

JANUARY 2009
Where did u go on new year's?
First of all, I hate when people are lazy and type "u" instead of "you". It's only 2 letters!!! That particular New Years I was on a road trip to the Northwest. I think I was in Monterey CA. It wasn't wild, but it was nice to be somewhere different.

Who kissed you on new year's?
My BF

Did you have a New Year's Resolution this year?
No I rarely make them. Why bother if they don't stick?

Does it snow where you live?
You can see snow on the top of the mountains...but it was 80 degrees yesterday.

Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes - with as many marshmallows as possible to form a thick foam on the top.

Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
I've considered it, but smarts won me over. I've been to NYC on new years...but I think I'd rather be incarcerated that night than be crammed into Times Square.

FEBRUARY 2009
Who was your Valentine?
My BF
When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
Yes - but I think for girls only. It was still weird for girls to give them to boys.

Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
I care for Punxatawney Phil, but I put no stock in what he sees or not. I don't think he knows what a shadow is, much less make decisions based on seeing it.

What did you receive for valentine's day?
Prob nothing.

What did you give for Valentine's Day?
I can't remember V day last year.

MARCH 2009
Are you irish?
About a quarter - the best parts of me, I like to think.

Do you like corned beef and cabbage?
Yes - very much!
What did you do for St Patrick's Day?
I went to one of the only irish bars in LA. It was in Santa Monica and I went with my hairdresser. People there were gross, but they did have green beer.

Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Not really once I moved to CA.

APRIL 2009
Do you like the rain?
Yes
Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
No - I'm not good at practical jokes.
Do you get tons of candy for Easter?
Not once I moved out of my parents house.
Do you celebrate 4/20?
I do everyday.
Do you love the month of April?
Not any more than other months.
MAY 2009
What is your favorite flower?
Cosmos - they remind me of summering with grandma in upstate NY. I am a sucker for cosmos.
Finish the phrase "April showers…"
oh come on....these questions make me feel dumb for answering them.
Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day?
No way! I've got my ears done, and that's the limit.
Is May anything special to you?
Donovan's birthday's in May, but it's not like I celebrate.
JUNE 2009
What year did/will you graduate from high school?
1997
Did you do anything fun during this Month?
Maybe I did, but nothing memorable.
Have a favorite baseball team?
I will root for the Yankees, but I don't really care if they win or lose. I"m a bad fan.
JULY 2009
What did you do on the 4th of July?
Nothing. I don't care for fireworks.
Did you go to the fireworks?
See above. I heard them from my apt.
Did you blast the A/C all day?
You better believe it. I'm blasting it all day until December.
AUGUST 2009

Did you have a sunburn?
No - I wear sunscreen and I stay inside most of the time. I'm paler than anything now.
Did you go to the pool a lot?
Gross, no. I hate public pools.

SEPTEMBER 2009
Are you attending college/school?
No
Do you like fall better than summer?
Yes!!! Much better. Fall's my season.
What happened this month?
I went to my cousin's wedding in PA. I saw Grandma Ruby and Grandpa Tomcat. Tomcat choked for a while on some meat and worried all of us. Ruby didn't tell me I looked fat, so that was fine. They were both ok with my tattoos, so that was nice too.
OCTOBER 2009
Whats your favorite candy?
Kit Kat
What was your favorite thing(s)about this month?
Dressing up as Snow White
What were you for Halloween?
A shower, like in Karate Kid
NOVEMBER 2009
Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
If I was home, it would be my aunt Debbie's. Here, I only have my own place.
What are you thankful for?
Having a job that I don't hate. Having the best pals, a roof over my head, tunes that I like, the sims, not being totally ugly
Do you love stuffing?
probably more than anything else served at T-giving dinner.
Anything exciting happen this month?
I made an "all sidedish" dinner - no bird. wait, that's boring. nothing happened that was exciting.

DECEMBER 2009
Do you celebrate Christmas?
I try
Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe?
I've never seen mistletoe in person

Get anything special last year?
some nice pjs, my kindle, a camera which I promptly lost, new state plates for my collection

What do you want this year?
to survive and not be depressed
What do you love most about December?
Christmas by far.

No comments: